Wednesday, July 8, 2015

First Day On The Job

Super short post.

Started work today.  I love it.  I'm happy.  It's going to be awesome learning all the ins and outs of financial planning....something I've never done before.  I'm excited.  And it's good to be making decent money again after struggling with Ebay for so long.  Haven't walked this week.  Want to get back to that soon.  My goal for Biz's challenge was to have better lab numbers by my next bloodwork.  It's coming up in a couple of weeks and I have a feeling my #'s are going to be WAY lower. 

Will be back soon with another update on life. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so happy to hear the new job is working out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - glad you like your new job! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking in to see how you are doing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete