Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Freedom Day!

Ever since I was told I got the job life has been pretty chaotic.  After working from home for 3 years, it just feels like there's so much to do before I can start working at an outside job again.  Thus, I have been forgetting to blog.  The good news is we have been walking 2 miles each evening up until last night.  Thunderstorms, so it didn't happen. 

My friend Kim invited us over to cookout tonight and there may be some beers involved, so I doubt there will be any walking on the holiday.  I'm hoping we get back to our normal groove Sunday evening.  I start work on Wednesday so only a few days of freedom left, lol. 

Starting tomorrow morning, I'll be getting up at 5:15am to get myself used to the habit.  I have no idea what I'll do around here that early in the morning, especially since I don't want to wake Dwayne up that early.  But I have to get started now or the first day on the job is going to totally suck.

I definitely want to get back in the blogging habit, but probably shouldn't promise that's going to happen before I start the new job.  It seems the closer I get to the start date, the busier things are around here. But I will be back soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job!

    Maybe you can go for a morning walk at 5.15 am? I always get up that time on a weekday because I love going for a run or walk before work.

    Hope you had a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete