Thursday, June 4, 2015

Back To Normal Schedule

Mom is back home from her FL getaway so my duty of staying with Dad is finished.  I really enjoyed spending that much time with him, but it will also be nice to get back to my normal schedule. 

Tonight is Boomer's last night of puppy training.  We'll see if he does well enough to earn his certificate...but I'm not holding my breath, lol.  He does pretty good with his commands most of the time, but he's only 7 months old, which means sometimes all he wants to do is play.  Plus he's easily distracted - squirrel!!

Here's a pic of my boy.  I took about 12 pics to get one "this clear".  It's nearly impossible to get a perfect pic....they're always moving!  Except Scarlette....here's one of her trying to nap on the back of the sofa, wishing I'd get the camera out of her face, lol.







I've got a day full of errands tomorrow.  Hoping I might be able to SLOW DOWN a bit this weekend though.  Momma needs a break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment