Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stressed

I didn't post last night because I simply forgot.  I was busy tending to Boomer and giving him lots of love after his surgery, which went extremely well.

Tomorrow morning is my job interview.  A couple of hours ago Dwayne got a call from his mom.  Apparently she's been vomiting the last couple of days.  She went to her doctor who ran some bloodwork.  He called her today and told her to check herself into the hospital today, that her liver enzymes were seriously high and her gall bladder didn't look good.  She will most likely be scheduled for surgery. 

So she called Dwayne to come over and take her to the hospital.  I followed him over in my car so I could pick up her little dog Sasha.  I got back home with Sasha, and Boomer was in his crate.  He's never met Sasha before.  He started growling and freaking out in his crate like he wanted to kill her.  So I'm a little scared to let him out.  I still haven't.  I guess I'll just hold her while I let him out to pee outside, and then see how he reacts around her while she's in my arms.  She's 12 or 13 years old now and hobbles everywhere she goes.  She really can't handle too much stress so I pray Boomer behaves.

I have no idea what the sleeping situation is going to be for me and the 3 dogs tonight.  Boomer normally sleeps in his crate but he's been sleeping with us the last few nights.  Sasha is used to sleeping in her mom's bed, which obviously isn't an option tonight.  And Scarlette is jealous of everybody.  I have a feeling there won't be much sleep at all tonight.  I sure hope I do okay in that job interview.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about all the doggy stress...one of ours is extremely high strung, so if she is upset we either get a dog fight or a panicked coward in the corner. Good luck on the interview - have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete