Monday, June 15, 2015

Busiest Day Of The Week

I had a to-do list a mile long today and I got just about everything on it accomplished....except the morning walk.  I fully intended to.  I told everyone I was headed out the door to get it done.  And then I decided to do this one little chore real quick.  And then create a word doc that someone was waiting on.  Then assemble some receipts an Errand Fairy client was waiting on.  And this and that and before you know it, the clock said 3:30pm and my morning had escaped me.

I'm more than a little irritated with myself but then again, I should have never said I'd start that on a Monday.  Those are always my busiest days...I always squeeze just as much as I possibly can in on a Monday so that by the end of the week, my load is a lot lighter.  Oh well.  Tomorrow is another day!  And I already have my walking shoes in the car, lol. 

My first errand tomorrow is the tanning salon to use the red light therapy for the NLD on my legs.  I want to get there as soon as they open.  The treatment only takes 12 minutes but it's a good 20-30 minute drive from my house depending on traffic.  Next I'm headed straight to the park, which is only half a mile down the road from my house.  Then I have to be home by noon...we're trying a mobile groomer for the first time.  I hope she works out well and does a good job since she's the same price as the grooming salon I've been using the past few years.  It would be nice to have someone come to my house instead from here on out.  We'll see how she does.

No pics of anything today.  Will try to take some tmrw...probably the dogs since they'll be freshly cut/washed.  Love my babies...can never have too many pics of them.  Oh, and we just got in from our evening walk.  I'm thankful that it's been over a week now and Dwayne is still doing this with me.  That may be some kind of record for him. 

I believe it was last Monday when I got on the scale and found a 3 lb. drop from 242 to 239.  I jumped on this morning fully expecting to see some sort of gain, if even just from sodium, due to 3 restaurant meals over the weekend.  What I found was 238.8.  So virtually the same.  I'm completely shocked, but ever so thankful.  My food was good today and I got one good walk in.  Drank all my water and took all my meds.  I'm going to bed satisfied that I'm one day closer to reaching my Summer Challenge goal of better lab work in a couple of months.  Nite Nite.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment