Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Up To 2 Miles

I finally made it on my morning walk today.  It was 11am and about 95 degrees outside, but I managed to eek out a mile.  It took me 25 mins.

Afterwards I dashed home to await the mobile groomer.  She took good care of my babies and we'll be using her again.  I took a couple of pics of them when she finished grooming them:











Scarlette was only 11 lbs to start with and now it looks like she weighs 5 lbs!!  I don't think she's ever had her hair cut that short, but it will be nice and cool for the summer.  Boomer got a bath and his ears and toe nails done.  Thank God because those things were starting to look like talons.  They were like weapons on your bare feet.

I took pics of us on our walk at the park tonight but apparently my camera ate them.  Tomorrow is another busy day...lots of errands to run.  I will most likely be having lunch out away from home but no idea where yet...that part isn't planned.  The goal is not calorie counting though...not right now.  The only goal right now is low carb until I make it to my next lab appointment.  I'm working very hard on getting used to eating the right amount of carbs so that it eventually becomes second nature.  When I've got that down, I'll go back to focusing on losing the rest of this weight. 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on getting that mile walk in! Oh, and your doggies look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love it when my dog is groomed (she's going tomorrow), they always look like puppies after that. Yours are so cute.

    ReplyDelete