Monday, June 22, 2015

Chugging Along

Today was a good day.  That's saying a lot for a Monday, lol.  I didn't get out for my "morning" walk until noon.  Boy was it hot and humid.  I really did not want to do it today but I managed to do 4 laps, which was 1.3 mi.  According to the Runtastic app, I burned 390 calories. I took a pic, ever so thankful for these 2 little patches of shade on the track.



Breakfast was an egg mcmuffin, made at home.  I used a 100 calorie English muffin with 18g of net carbs, an egg, 2 slices of Canadian bacon and a sprinkle of cheese.  I had a small side of hashbrowns with it.  Lunch was a bowl of my deliciously chunky lasagna soup.  Holy cow this is soooo good.



I did lots of chores around the house today, as well as my normal Ebay listings.  At some point I had this snack plate to take one of my 5 meds with.  Turkey, cheese stick, baby carrots and cukes.






I had these in the freezer so I thawed them and sauteed 2 of them, then mixed them with the leftover grilled veggies from last night.  I also had a leftover ear of corn with it.  The corn served as my dinner carbs.  I roasted some sausages in the oven for Dwayne and served them on buns with a side of baked fries for his dinner.













We waited until 8pm to head to the park to let the sun go down as much as possible and still give us enough time to see for our walk.  We had intended to walk 5 laps starting today but lost count and ended up accidentally walking 6, which was 2 miles.  My app said I burned 557 calories.  Combined with my earlier walk, that is 947 cals burned for the day.  Yay me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on that mega calorie burn! I made Biz's lasagna soup last night for the first time, and my family LOVED it. I used gluten free penne. A definite repeat recipe for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meals look delicious! And well done on the walks.

    ReplyDelete