Friday, June 19, 2015

On My Own

These two turkeys got in trouble yesterday evening.






They ripped the guts/stuffing out of every soft toy they own.  They created a sea of white fluff in the living room floor.  Boomer also got a hold of an extension cord that was behind a table and thankfully not plugged in.  He chewed both ends/plugs off of it.  If that wasn't enough, Dwayne stepped on an egg shell walking through the living room.  I wondered where that went!!  Boomer can reach everything on the counter now and often steals food items while I'm moving around the kitchen trying to simultaneously cook and wash dishes. 

Well the egg shell sent Dwayne over the edge and he decided he wasn't walking last night because he had to clean up the nasty living room.  No problem.  Be pissed off.  I'll walk by myself.  And I did!  I took myself to the park and walked 4 laps on my own.  I will continue to do this through the weekend and them bump it up to 5 laps on Monday evening.

I made beer brats on buns for his dinner last night w/ a side of baked steak fries.  I could have eaten my chicken sausages on buns since I can have 50g of carbs per meal, but decided not to.  I figured I'd try to get in a few veggies instead.  I sauteed 2 links with mushrooms, onions and yellow squash.  I sprinkled in some Tuscan seasoning while cooking.  After plated, I added some small tomatoes and some grated Parmesan cheese.  So delicious!







Had some cottage cheese, blueberries and walnuts for a snack...





And Boomer said to tell you to have a "chill" weekend.  He plans to.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment