Monday, June 8, 2015

Relaxing Weekend

After an insanely busy week last week I finally had some down time this past weekend.  Not much to report and that can be a good thing, lol.  Just a few chores around the house, meal planning and grocery shopping, took the babies to the dog park and a trip to Walmart for bubble wrap for my Ebay sales.  That's about it!

I'm sorry to say that my garden is doing poorly.  I started my veggies out in pots before we got the raised bed/box built and they were in the pots too long.  Root bound and leaves were turning yellow by the time we got them in the box, and they're just not recovering.  I have some bell peppers and some tomatoes that are still green, but the squash, okra and cucumbers are just pathetic.  Oh well.  I'll deal with what I have this year and just do better next year. 

I'm headed out shortly to the Goodwill for some Ebay inventory as I have nothing here to list.  Sales have been extremely slow lately despite the fact that I have over 400 items in my store.  All I can do is list, list, list to boost the sales so let me go get busy.  Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment